Monday, January 26, 2009

It's A.....

We went for our 20-week ultrasound today. Everything went very well. Baby is measuring 2 days ahead of schedule but that does not change the due date. The heart rate was 133. A little lower than last time but as the baby grows this is normal. We found out we are having a....BOY! We are so excited for our little man to arrive in June! It's going to be great to introduce another Dozois into this world. Here are the ultrasound pictures from today.

Pic 1 and 2 are of the baby's profile. He may be sucking his thumb in #2. Pic 3 is his foot, looks like an NFL kicker to us!


Pic 4 and 5 are of baby's face, if you look closely you can see that he is looking at the ultrasound head. Pic 6 is of his boy parts. Can you see them?


Pic 7 is another "junk" shot. Pic 8 is of baby boy waving to everyone. Look at his tiny fingers! Pic 9 is the same shot of his foot....I guess Tom liked this one since he scanned it twice.

As you can tell we are already very proud of our little boy! We can't wait to share him with all of our friends and family. We'll post more soon.

2 comments:

Chrisanne said...

OMG, this just made my 2009!! :) I'm glad you described the pics because I could totally tell what was going on in each once you told me. My mom says congrats- I showed her your blog yesterday when I was home and the first thing she said was "she's having a boy, she's carrying him low" so score one for Cindy!

I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear more about the ultrasound. I didn't want to bug you tonight because of your big day but will call very soon!!

The Price Family said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you!! You guys are going to have a boy too!!I remember when we found out it was very exciting!! Any names picked out???