Sunday, January 18, 2009

19 Weeks

We've had a huge landmark this weekend! Both Tom and I were able to feel the baby kick! It has only happened a handful of times during the past couple of days but I am so happy Tom was able to feel the baby. Baby seems to be kicking after I eat or when I am lying on my back and must be strong since he/she is only 6 inches long!



Here is a picture from today. 19 weeks and 1 day along. I think it's pretty obvious now that I am pregnant but everyone at work keeps telling me I'm tiny. I'm enjoying this little belly!

1 comment:

Chrisanne said...

The baby is kicking- how exciting!!! The belly bump is getting bigger but you are, of course, still tiny everywhere else!! I am so happy for you guys and know that the "big day" is only 7 days away. Have a great week and hopefully we will see you guys soon. We are going home next weekend if you guys just hapen to be in LaGrange.