I went to the OB today for my bi-monthly check-up. The OB was very satisfied with how things were going. Baby's heart rate was 148 and the nurse said he was moving around a lot. I am measuring (from pubic bone to top of uterus) right at 34 weeks. Perfectly sized baby! The OB also said that baby is now in a head down position which means he is ready for birth (sometime in the next 6 weeks).
Baby continues to move around A LOT! He doesn't wake me up at night but around 5:45 every morning I get to rise and shine to baby kicking the living daylight out of my right ribs! He is strong!
I have been very busy preparing for baby's arrival. Today I did two loads of baby laundry. All newborn and 0-3 month clothes, blankets, towels, bibs and burp rags are ready to be used. We are still waiting for our crib and dresser to come in so we can finish putting the room together. After that everything will be done except for the birth of course!
Here is a picture Tom took today:

1 comment:
You are so freakin cute!!
Post a Comment