We have been working on registering for baby! It is tough because we have no idea what we actually need. Some things seem like good ideas but will we actually use them? How many onsies does a baby need? What kind of bottles should you get? Should we get a car seat with a carrier or not? It is all a lot more complicated that one would think but I think we have finally got it under control. Even though it has been mildly stressful due to tons of big decisions being made it has been a lot of fun. It is crazy to imagine our baby son wearing tiny baby socks, cuddling in a blanket or lying in his new crib! I think it's easy to get caught up in how my body is changing and forget that a baby comes at the end of this whole ordeal and this is a great reminder.
Baby has been kicking like crazy! I can feel him moving around almost every day now. Sometimes it feels like he is doing somersaults or log rolls. He is also kicking, punching, elbowing, kneeing me a lot! It is so cool to feel him from the outside. Vince doesn't seem affected by this though - he sleeps with my belly as a pillow all of the time now and doesn't seem to care if baby kicks him or not. Maybe that is a good sign that they are already good buddies - brothers for life!
Here is a pic from today: 24 weeks/6 months!

1 comment:
6 months already- holy cow! It seems like it is going so fast! I hope you are feeling ok- you look great! I am excited to hear about how the basement progressed after last weekend. I hope to talk to you soon- I can't wait for this little booger to arrive!
Post a Comment