So, we went to the OB today. It was another quick 10 minute visit after a 1 hour wait. Baby is looking great. His heart rate was 140 bpm today. The nurse measured my uterus size again and it is exactly at 22 weeks. All is well, no concerns from the OB. Only 4 months until we can meet our little man!
My parents, Uncle David and Aunt Rhonda are coming for a visit this weekend. The MEN are going to start finishing the basement so we can make room for baby. It is going to be great to see my family and I can't wait for this week to be over. I'll try to post some pics of Tom working with my Dad working on the basement and a new belly shot for everyone to enjoy!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so glad your visit went well today. I look forward to the pics of manly bonding and am excited that your basement is getting finished! My mom and dad were here this weekend and I showed her your last belly shot- she LOVED it.
Miss you so much- have a great week and a good time with you family!
Fantastik news! Again, you look amazing. I forgot to tell you when I saw you at Steve's...when the time comes, which is immediately, aim the pp down! That's my only advice for having a boy.
Post a Comment