Monday, April 13, 2009

31 Weeks

Hey everyone!

Just a quick update on how everything is going. Tom put together the glider and ottoman yesterday and they look great! I am so excited to rock our son to sleep in this chair. I already tested it out while watching a movie last night and it is super comfortable! Thanks to my aunts and grandma. This was a great gift! Here is a picture:

I am still feeling pretty good. I am not sure why but I have been sleeping a little better the last few nights. This is one thing I will NOT complain about! I am going to enjoy the good sleep spurt while it lasts. Over the weekend I went to Carrie Paulus's bridal shower in LaGrange. It was so good to celebrate something bridal with her since I have been banned from being in her wedding on May 30th by my OB. I really wish I could be there! Here is a new belly picture that Tom took today:

No comments: