Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Indiana Baby Shower

Hey All!

It has been too long...sorry for my being a bad baby blogger. I had my baby shower in Indiana over the weekend and it was great! I can't say it enough but I have the greatest family and friends. We got a lot of great presents for the baby and are well on our way to having everything we need. I honestly think baby has more clothes than I do already and he isn't even born yet! Too bad he will grow out of all of them so quickly. My aunts and Grandma Wilson got us our glider... I will post a picture once Tom puts it together. Other highlights are my "hooter hider" from Sara (I didn't even know such a thing existed) and nursery decorations from my sister and Mom. The best part of the whole party other than the cake and seeing so many people I love was Taylor asking if Sara's son, Kaden, was mine while I was holding him. It was the cutest and most hilarious thing ever! I was holding Kaden while Sara got some food and Taylor comes up and excitedly says, "Did your baby come out?!". Kids are the greatest!

Yesterday Tom and I finally started on the nursery. I am using this term lightly. We have moved all of the guest room furniture into Tom's office until the basement is finished. So now the nursery is empty except for all of the gifts we received this weekend and ready to be painted. Again.....I will post a pic of the nursery as soon as it is finished.

Baby Boy Dozois is moving A LOT! Mostly just light kicking and rolling around but it is so cool to see him move from the outside. I think he is going to be a LONG baby just like his daddy was (24 inches)! Here is a picture from today:

1 comment:

Missy said...

you look soooo cute!! cant wait to see you saturday!