I'll post a picture Tom took today. I've got a little tummy. Only a couple pairs of my pants are fitting now. But I'm excited for my body to change. I think once I look pregnant I will feel much more pregnant too!:)
Thursday, December 4, 2008
12 Week Check-Up
We saw Dr. Weeks for our 12-week check-up today. Everything went great! Since there are several Dr.'s in our OB group this was our first time meeting Dr. Weeks. He was very nice and sincere. At today's appointment they took my blood pressure which was normal and weighed me; I've gained 2 lbs so far. Then we got to hear the baby's heartbeat on the doppler. Baby's heart rate was 148. Dr. Weeks and the nurse said this was good. The normal range is 120-170 with bigger/older babies having slower heart rates. The nurse put a bet that we will be having a boy! We'll have to wait and see. We've had a lot of guesses for both boy and girl so far. We'll know through ultrasound in January and for sure in June! :)
I'll post a picture Tom took today. I've got a little tummy. Only a couple pairs of my pants are fitting now. But I'm excited for my body to change. I think once I look pregnant I will feel much more pregnant too!:)
I'll post a picture Tom took today. I've got a little tummy. Only a couple pairs of my pants are fitting now. But I'm excited for my body to change. I think once I look pregnant I will feel much more pregnant too!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love the belly!!
Can't wait to see that belly grow and grow and grow! So excited for you both.
This is the best thing ever! Since we don't get to see each other I will be able to keep tabs on my pseudo niece/nephew. :) Can't wait to see you guys again soon!!
Post a Comment